Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our most Frequently Asked Questions here! If you still need help, please complete our contact form.
Please see the instructions below on how to properly hang our two different shelf types. :)
For bracketed shelves:
Tools needed - drill, Philips screwdriver bit, level
- Locate the included baggie of mounting screws in your order. There will be (4) screws per shelf.
- Place your shelf with the brackets against the wall facing downwards.
- Drill in the first screw on the upper left hand side. Before drilling in the remaining screws, you'll want to adjust the shelf up or down so that it is leveled. Use a level if you have one so that it is perfectly straight.
- Hold the shelf tightly where you have it leveled, and drill in the remaining screws.
* We recommend (but it is not necessary) to drill directly into a wall stud if possible, or using drywall anchors for extra strength (not included).
For shelves with a hanger on the back:
Tools needed - hammer, nail, level
- Hammer a nail into the wall in your desired spot. In order to make sure that your shelf sits flush against the wall (as closely as possible) you'll need to hammer in the nail until the head is just barely sticking out of the wall (roughly a centimeter).
- Hang your shelf using the built-in sawtooth hanger on the back.
- Use a wall level to straighten. The shelf will have a very small, slight lean but will otherwise appear to be flush.
For any further assistance please feel free to contact us here. We 're happy to help!
Our shelves have a protective topcoat finish however they are not waterproof. We recommend not exposing them to areas where excessive moisture is present and cleaning of any accidental spills on the shelf immediately to avoid damage. Exposure to water may cause eventual swelling and/or discoloration of the wood.
The maximum weight capacity varies per shelf. However, we generally recommend to keep the overall weight of your decor under 10lbs.
We do not accept custom shelf orders.
We typically use Baltic Birch or Poplar wood.
Absolutely! After we've received the returned package and confirmed that the items are still in good condition, we will reach out to you. We require payment for the full shipping cost and will send an invoice to collect that amount. Once that is paid and the correct address has been confirmed, the package will be reshipped out to you.
Please allow 10-15 business days for your order to be processed prior to shipping. Each shelf is handmade to order with love and care. We appreciate your patience! Our processing times are subject to change at any time, and we will contact you via e-mail should there be an excessive delay.
Oh no! Please make sure that the shipping address you provide to us is accurate at checkout. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages once they are picked up by USPS. We will do our best to help you locate the package through the tracking number provided to you, however if your package cannot be located you will need to file a claim with USPS directly at https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm. If you need any further assistance or information, please contact us!
We always ship your items in perfect condition. Unfortunately, a package that is damaged during shipping is common. All packages are insured via USPS and you can file a claim with them directly via https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm.
Orders that have been shipped are not eligible for a cancellation or refund. Please contact us as soon as possible if there is an issue with your order.
All sales are final. We are a small business and each item is carefully created just for you. Please be sure to thoroughly read the descriptions on each item prior to placing your order. Our items are handmade and photographed to the best of our ability, however exact colors may vary based on the screen they are viewed on.
As stated in our product descriptions, each item will have some character imperfections, charm and natural inconsistencies. It is the nature of our materials to have slight variations in wood tone, grain and knots. These are not seen as flaws, they are what makes our products even more unique and special.
We are not currently available for wholesale orders. If you'd like to be informed if we decide to in the future, send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.